Meeting the parents for the first time can be nerve wrecking. You want to ensure that you make the best possible impression and that you don’t embarrass your significant other.
Since meeting your boo’s parents are a pretty big deal, here’s a few tips on how to ease the nervousness.
- Know the attire.
- Ask about the rules of the house.
- Always refer to the parents as Mr. & Mrs.
- Ask what would be a great gift. Keep it simple.
- Ask your partner what their parents’ favorite dessert is.
- Bring a game to break the ice.
- Be yourself!