When it comes to soulmates, we believe that everyone has one, and we also believe your soulmate is that person that you are intended to marry. He or she is that one God places in your life.
We have a more spiritual breakdown of what a soulmate is, but we’re going to save that for another article and instead give you guys a more simpler analysis on nine ways you can determine if you have come across your soulmate.
- Instant Attraction: When you first meet someone you have known well from past lives, you know instantly that they are someone who is special to you. When you are around them, you experience a sense of familiarity and you are automatically comfortable with them. They feel like home or family to you.
- Flash of recognition: Your attention to your Soulmate is continuously reinforced by their mannerisms (how they smile or laugh), by their habits (what they do and have always done), by their presence (how they feel to be around). These flashes of recognition send constant hooks of love into your mind-heart.
- Only Love Endures: Your (mutual) attraction happens because you experience a deep love for this person. The deep love comes from countless lifetimes as spouses, lovers, family, friends and enemies. When you have loved another for literally thousands of years that love is never lost.
- Pull of Love: You feel the pull of past life love, especially near your Soulmate. This pull inspires you to want to touch your Soulmate (hold hands, kiss, caress and hug) often. When you are apart, you find yourself always thinking about him or her (wondering how they are doing and wishing them well).
- Always on Your Mind: You feel the pull of your past life love, especially in the beginning because your Soulmate is always on your mind. They are the first thing you think of in the morning and the last thing you think of at night. When you are parted from them, all the fond memories of time you spent together fill your mind.
- Buried Deep in Your Heart: The pull of your past life love feels like your Soulmate is buried in your heart. You carry them with you all the time. When you are parted from them, you feel a warm glow. At times you even feel what they are feeling. This is how your Soulmate comes to feel like they are a part of you.
- Attention High & Low: You feel happy when you are near to your Soulmate, when they are kind to you and they return your love. Similarity, it causes you to feel unusually sad when you are separated from your Soulmate, when they are unkind to you and when they fail to return your love.
- Protective Instincts: Attraction to your Soulmate manifests most powerfully as protective instincts. The physical well-being welfare of your Soulmate is as important to you as your own and there is little that you would not do for one another, no matter what the cost in time, energy, effort or money.
- Deeper Still: You will wonder why you are willing to put up with so much from your past life Soulmate. Yet, as the past life love is so strong, whatever they do or say (or fail to do or say) more love bubbles up and refills your heart. Whatever happens, you find that your love for your Soulmate is always deeper still.
Source: Past Forward/ healpastlives.com
BLACK HISTORY4 days ago
Activist Haki Kweli Shakur Educates Us The Meaning of Black August
POETRY CORNER1 week ago
Poetry Corner: Hot Girl Summer
BLACK HISTORY2 weeks ago
Meet the Husband and Wife Team Who Have Created a Cultural Coloring Book App
CULTURE2 weeks ago
OnTheGoBoss Founder, Janee Howard, Promotes Culture Among Reading for Our Children