Intimacy is more than just sex. To be honest, that non-sexual intimacy is what bonds two together to stand through the tests of time.
For example, as a couple in a healthy relationship, you are still INDIVIDUALS who require time apart. For some this may be a tough pill to swallow because you have become too dependent on each other, which is far from healthy.
However, when your relationship is formed together and bonded with non-sexual intimacy, it makes the times apart and the times when you can’t talk with each other much easier because that connection will always be there regardless.
Here are 10 ways to practice non-sexual intimacy with each other:
- Taking showers together and washing each other’s back.
- Sharing intimate silence while making eye contact.
- Giving each other massages with oils and intention.
- Creating a playlist together.
- Listening to music while smoking a J.
- Grocery shopping and cooking together.
- Cuddling and pillow talking about any and everything.
- Conversations about goals and dreams.
- Sharing music with one another.
- Having a good belly laugh together.